A gift of the Himalayas to the world, Manali is a beautiful township nestled in the picturesque Beas River valley. It is a rustic enclave known for its cool climate and snow-capped mountains, offering respite to tourists escaping scorching heat of the plains. The tourism industry in Manali started booming only in the early 20th century, mainly because of its natural bounties and salubrious climate.
Cancellation & Payment
T & C
- Delhi-Shimla-Manali-Dharamshala-Delhi by Private car.
- 2 nights accommodation at Shimla
- 3 nights accommodation at Manali
- 1 Night accomodation at Dharamshala
- Daily breakfast and dinner at hotel (Shimla/Manali/Chandigarh)
- Full day sightsseing ( Shimla)
- Half day local sightsseing ( Manali)
- One day Sollang valley sightsseing ( Manali)
- One day Manikaran sightsseing ( Manali)
- Half day Sightseeing ( Dharamshala)
- 5% GST